Registration is officially closed!
Emoti-Con is NYC’s biggest annual showcase for young designers, makers, technologists, and tinkerers who believe in digital innovation as a tool for positive change in the world around them. You can register as a guest and be an audience member or as a Project Team to present your work:
- GUEST/AUDIENCE REGISTRATION FORM (Closed)
- PROJECT APPLICATION & PROJECT TEAM REGISTRATION FORM (Closed)
Preparing a Project
Watch this video to learn more about what it takes to present a project at Emoti-Con:
Before you register your project & team:
- CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDEES FIRST: Presenters must be NYC middle or high school students. Only register presenters that you have already confirmed can attend. You will need the names of each youth presenter who will attend and at least one adult chaperone.
- HAVE A PROJECT DESCRIPTION READY: You’ll need a 3-4 sentence project description to register. Here are some examples to help. Projects can be digital media, physical computing/robotics, digital games/apps/software, tech-infused social action projects, and/or hacks/mashups.
- MEDIA RELEASES REQUIRED: All attendees (adults and youth) will need to bring a signed Media Release form. Youth under 18 must have a parent/guardian signature. You will not be admitted without this form.
- CONTACT US: If you need help registering or want to change your registration form after you submit it, please email email@example.com.