NOW ACCEPTING PROJECT TEAM APPLICATIONS!
Emoti-Con (Saturday, 5/11 @ NY Public Library Bartos Forum) is NYC’s biggest annual showcase for young designers, makers, coders, gamers, and artists who believe in digital innovation as a tool for positive change in the world around them. You can attend as a guest and be an audience member or as a Project Team to present your work.
- Project Team Application // Deadline: Friday, April 12th
- Full Day: Guest/Audience Registration - Schools and youth-serving organizations only
- Project Fair Only (1-2:30pm): Guest/Audience Registration - Open to the public
Plan Before You Apply
IMPORTANT: Read the Emoti-Con Project Team Planning Guide before submitting your application to present.
- CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDEES: Presenters must be NYC middle or high school students. Only register presenters that you have already confirmed can attend. You will need the names of each youth presenter who will attend and at least one adult chaperone.
- RELEASE FORMS REQUIRED IN ADVANCE: Project Team attendees (both adults and youth) will need to EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org signed release/parent permission forms before your registration can be confirmed. To send them, you can take a photo of both pages of the form using your phone (or scan them). You will not be admitted without this form.
- CONTACT US: If you need help registering or want to change your registration form after you submit it, please email email@example.com.